2009/06/30

Leather cell phone cases-invest and you'll never regret

My husband bought me a cellphone as a gift for our wedding anniversary last May 25 of this year. The cellphone functionalities really helped on my blogging to the point that I am often bring it anywhere I go. Carelessly, I would sometimes accidentally drop my cellphone. The thinking of the sentimental value of my cellphone made me decide to buy a cellphone case that is shock proof, water proof, dust-free, and also protects my cellphone from having a scratch. I been looking for that cellphone case in a month but today, I saw my colleague using a cellphone leather case. I curiously checked the casing and found out that it has the qualities that I need to protect my cellphone. My colleague told me that he bought this from Cebu because her cousin is exclusively selling this leather cell phone cases. He then told be that being a business minded , I can invest and start selling this product which can be ordered online at CellularOutfitter.com. Perhaps, I can start selling this type of cell phone case since it is not yet widely distributed here in our locality. Upon visiting this site they also have silicone cases, wallets and other variations that are ideal for any type of cellphone. This is gonna be my best investment for this year since the Philippines is one of the top cell phone users in the country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment