2010/04/08

Salon's Ambient Welcoming Atmostphere does Matter

 Did you ever felt so uneasy upon entering a salon? I did and I usually never go back to that salon again. There are many salons in our City but two of which are so famous. I favor going to the other famous salon with Ambient welcoming atmosphere. When I’m in that salon I feel like I am treated like a celebrity.  Their hair stylists are gifted with a light hand. A hand that would make you feel rested comfortable sometimes feels sleepy when they manage or brush your hair into a classy style. I also adore their hair stylists because they are as beauty as I am like the world famous Hair Stylists Temecula . Their actions are so professional they don’t talk much of other personal lives all they share with are several beauty tips. It is really well manage by the owner-who considers ethics as number one to best serve the customers.Here is a photo taken after going to that salon. How I wish to show a photo of me before going to that salon but I cant open  my  other seldomly used facebook account.






0 comments:

Post a Comment