2010/04/05

I'm so happy, my Page rank is up!

I know many out there are as happy as I am because their page rank goes up. Words could not be explain how happy I am. Although my page rank is not as high as any blog sites in the blogosphere but I am already glad with a page rank of two than not having a rank at all. It would be the worst night mare of any blogger if his/her blog site is rank zero. 
We cannot deny that running a blog accompanies some operating expenses like internet subscription fee, electric bill and all other fees. And if your site has no rank, advertisers wont advertise in your site. No earnings at all will happen. You will end up with end of the month monthly headache because your internet bill will be delivered to you monthly. That is why many bloggers build a community that help one another towards increasing its site's rank apart from building lasting friendship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment