2009/09/13

Rockabilly dress the hippest dress today

I'm planning to change my wardrobe starting this month up to December and I've been visiting boutiques here in our place. I bought new 3 blouses this month but every time I use it I have a fear that keeps on flashing on my mind, the what if I'll met someone wearing the same dress that I am also wearing. I'm sure I'll be embarrass. I keep on watching entertainment live shows to see the latest style and fashion today and I also search on the net to look for trendy design dresses that I can wear. I learn that the hippest dress today is rockabilly dress- a revival of 1950's dresses only in a modernize version available at Stop Staring!.
Stop Staring! was one of the original designers and makers of the rockabilly dresses and you will feel like a Hollywood star when you purchase one not to mention the comfort you will feel if you have one. You need not to worry of the fit because they have available sizes up to 24. They have lots of designs that you will be sure that none is alike. It will be a unique design each time you purchase.
I'll be choosing one that fits my nature of work and personality. A dress that would still conveys respect to those who stares like the classic ashley dress in dove grey. So what are you waiting for choose your own hippest dress too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment