2009/07/30

Mortgage Leads

In my first few years of being employed in the government, I did not apply any mortgage credits. What I was thinking is that it is a form of debt that usually accompanies unending payables. Years had passed without any debts, until I came to realized that I wasted to much time because at the age of 33 years old, I still don't have my dream house. I was so sad during those days. I even blamed God why it was too hard for my dreams to come true. I couldn't save my money for my dream house. Every time that I saved a little there was always an unavoidable incidence to let me spend my money. Then finally, I decided to apply for a mortgage credit to finance my housing project. It was done so quickly and easily. During my application the manager was able to explain to me well what are their mortgage credit plans and the benefits that I may enjoy-including low interest. Now I am so happy that my house was successfully built last April 23, 2006. And I am not anymore renting a house and having to worry for the monthly house rental. Mortgage Leads my dream house into reality.


0 comments:

Post a Comment