2009/04/27

Debt Consolidation


In the past 3 years, I was in deep debt. I had a credit card in all banks that came into our school. It was allowed by our secondary school principal because he can avail of a monthly commission. I think most of us teachers here in Iligan City National High School were hooked in deep debt. I did not have any options because I already tried saving my salary but it ended me with no huge project at all, such as owning a house. Now, I have my house with a debt from only one bank. Thankfully, next year I will have no obligations from any bank at all. Recalling those years, it was like drowning in a sea. There were times that I cried and had my sleepless nights.
Had I known of Debt Consolidation before then those tearful years might not have happened to me. I could have solved my debt problems by asking for a debt consolidation referral service from Credit Exchange Corporation at www.thecreditexchange.com- Affiliated with network of debt consolidation and debt management companies. I could have straightened out my finances without experiencing much dilemma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment