2009/03/03

Being pregnant was never easy.

I was 27 years old when I got pregnant with my first baby. I was so excited and waited patiently for nine months. It was a mixed feeling actually excited and at the same time worried of the changes in physical appearance that took place slowly not to mention the morning sickness experienced. It was 7 years ago but the discomforts still linger in my mind. How can I forget it leaves a permanent marks on my tummy known to be “stretch marks”. It appeared on the 5th month of my pregnancy and it was scary to look at even until now. It is really making me so insecure. I cannot anymore wear a bathing suit. If only I had found Beaute de Maman before, I could have prevented stretch marks on my tummy. Beaute de Maman is a unique line of health and beauty products developed by a board-certified obstetrician to treat problems specifically related to physiological and hormonal changes experienced by women during pregnancy. It utilizes only natural and herbal ingredients to ensure the safety of both mother-to-be and fetus.

Infact, Beaute de Maman products have made it into the hands of such Hollywood celebrity moms-to-be including actresses Penelope Ann Miller, Salli Richardson-Whitfield (“Eureka”), Chyler Leigh (“Grey’s Anatomy”) and Jennifer Blanc. Brooke Mueller Sheen, wife of actor Charlie Sheen, as well as Jane Hajduk, who is married to actor Tim Allen, and The Insider’s celebrity correspondent Victoria Recano, can also be counted among expectant Hollywood moms who have been seen and heard referencing various products in the Beauté de Maman line.


My sister and her husband is planning to have a baby and I told them that they can order now a Beaute Maman product ahead of time so that when the time comes they can fully enjoy the pregnancy stage without any worries and hormonal discomforts.

Post?slot_id=

0 comments:

Post a Comment