2009/02/06

Like Every Filipino Daughter Would Do...

Every Saturday I am obligated to be a responsible daughter not a teacher. I have to visit my father who is recovering from a stroke because of hypertension. Before going to my father’s house today I have to go to the market to buy some fruits as a present. At least I have done something to light-up his day.
I am not good provider to my dad and mom in a financial sense not like my sister who just went home in the Philippines from Florida. Amidst my sister’s financial difficulty back in Florida she still has a big heart to give her untiring support to our father, mother, brothers, and sisters. Be it morally or financially.
I am still hoping to give more like every Filipino daughter would do to her family. That is the reason why I am tightening my budget this year.
Pray for me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment