2010/03/23

Got a Save-the-date-postcard today

I'm so glad that my co-teacher hand over a save-the-date-postcard to me today. She said that my two kids can join the birthday celebration of her grandson this coming March 26, 2010. 
My kids are so excited upon knowing about the invitation. They are so fascinated with the customized design of the save the date postcard. They would like to have their own save the date postcards as well on their coming birthday. They really wanted to show their favorite picture in their own save the date postcards. I am now looking for a picture to be uploaded in postcard.com- so that they can just print it for me. I  will be order ing online and select many designs that I can personalized. I can also let my kids select one from postcard.com designs available online. I will choose one size the 4"X6" inches size postcard from the three offered postcard sizes. I also prefer to have the landscape than the portrait. I'm pretty sure from now on, my kids would keep a collection of their own save the date postcards yearly. Check the save the date postcards in postcard.com and you will be surprise with how your kids would excitedly await his/her birthday celebration like my co-teacher's grandson.



0 comments:

Post a Comment