2009/07/17

Good News to all Tech-addict!



As I always do. I did my online window shopping at shopwiki.com. And I came across one of the most revolutionized technologies in the world of gamer nuts. It is the Microsoft’s Xbox 360. At last after waiting for so many years it is now available nationwide. Technology fanatics (like me) know that Xbox 360 system is by far most powerful console on the market. Many users are satisfied with the quality-features of Xbox product. Also available are other console Xbox accessories such as Microsoft Wireless Network Adaptor, Pelican Fan Stand, Xbox 360 HD-DVD player and many others. One can also find at wikishop the Xbox 360 games which has higher and cool features than its contender. I was able to check their video game consoles- Gear of War, Fable II, Prototype, Call of Juarez among others. I purchased and played one video game entitled Left 4 Dead. It really made my heart pump so fast because I really felt the horror thrills that the game designer/developer wanted to portray. It was so funny that I almost threw out the mouse when the monster suddenly came out. Try it yourself! And feel the nerve awakening experience of the Xbox 360 games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment