2009/07/16

My get-away place

I don’t know if a lot people are like me. I usually stay in the bathroom for a very long hours. In fact, it is a place in our house where I can be alone by myself with no nuisance. My husband and kids can disturb me when I’m in our living room, bedroom, and dinning room but not in the bathroom. It is my favorite get-away place when I need to cry. Funny as it sounds; I think well when I’m in the bathroom. Especially, when there is a pressing problem that comes into my life. I also have good memoirs in my bathroom and that is when I’m going to have my amateur singing concert but of course without an audience. My bathroom is also a part of my professional growth because it is the place where I can practice my piece when I have a big speaking engagement. Clean bathrooms with its suitable comforts are vital to any people. That is why I fell in love at first sight when I came across of the different bathroom collections of Betterbathroom.com. They have a lot of lovely bathroom accessories, furniture, mirrors, lights and tiles at affordable prices. Right now, they are on clearance sale to give way for their newest stocks. Stocks for clearance sale are: whirlpool bath, shower baths, towel rails, bathroom furniture, and bathroom tiles. Hurry! while stocks last. They aren’t just available online, also visit Warrington showrooms (Better Bathrooms, 350a Wilderspool Causeway, Warrington, Cheshire WA6 6QP) and Wigan Showroom (Better Bathrooms, Unit 6 Queen Street, Wigan, Lancashire, WN3 4HX).

1 comments:

Liza said...

Same here! I stay a long time in the bathroom too. Sometimes when I have to think I would just stay there and think, haha.

Post a Comment