2011/01/02

Visually talented- Stands Out

 My brother really have developed his skills being an online web designer. He has developed this skills and he is having fun with it. I am keeping some of his designs. I was able to talked with him last month and appreciated what a good talent he has but he won't accept my appreciation instead he told me that what he has is not a talent but a skill developed through hard work. I suggested that he is going to make logos as well to sell online but he refuses because logo designing is also a different skill. He can't compete with the Logo Designers that are competently available online. Its a different field because the logo is too small but it conveys a message to stimulate the interest and a lasting impression to all prospect customers. I thought that if you are a designer you can do any designs to any field but it will require expertise.


0 comments:

Post a Comment