2010/05/27

Quick Search

 Just recently, about a week ago my secondary school principal instructed me to research on things like good governance, teachers conduct on the 1st day of school, and subordination and insubordination. He said these are things needed in our school to be addressed. I thought it was an easy task and I immediately nodded on his request. Thinking it was a piece of cake. But when I started searching on the essential topics, It was then I realized that the task given to was not easy at all. It took me 4 hours to search for the1st topic and it consumes my 2 days to searched for all the topics he needed. Have I known of this pdfsearchanddownload, my work could have done sooner. Then I could be impressing my boss. Anyway since I've found this site already, anytime my boss will need something to research I can do the job so quick in about an hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment