2009/08/28

Bandwidth

Bandwidth is a rate of data transfer, measured in bits per second which is facilitated by a service provider. Unfortunately, amount of data transfer of my internet connection isn't so good for me this month. It gives sometimes a bandwidth of about 300 kbps and yet I purchased 1 MB. I reported this to the company's hotline but nobody visited in my house. I went to their office still no one responded. I went again to their office when it's time to pay my bill. I demanded for a reduction of payment since there was no internet connection for two weeks. I hope that amount due will be reduced or else I will report this to the Department of Trade and Industry. As consumers we should receieved a quality services because it is not easy to earn the money for paying them. I hope that on the succeeding months my internet connection will be working really good so that I can drop all my favorite blogs everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment