For Master Teachers (Elementary/ Secondary)
I. Diversity of Learners
- Lesson Plan with attached Learning Competencies
- Result of Diagnostic Test/ Multiple Intelligence Test, Activity Sheets, IM's
- Time Table of Lessons, Budgeted Skills
- Schedule of remediation and enrichment (schedule of consultation/ Logbook/ attendance sheet of clients).
- As reflected in the activities in lesson plan
- Parent's consultation; Classroom Policies.
- Adviser- Subject Teacher Consultation notebook/log/Project/s assigned to students must take consideration of the economic status of the pupils/students. Advisers must be informed by subject teacher as to the kind of project for the students.
- Mentoring logbook/ Peer coaching log
B. Curriculum Content and Pedagogy
- Observation Report of Principal
- Sample and description of Instructional Materials, IMs developed/produced/acquired
- Lesson Plan, IMs
- Lesson Plan, Principal's observation report
- Lesson Plan, IMs
- Lesson Plan reflecting the assignment/enrichment component the learning tasks or assignment/required project
- Lesson plan reflecting sites where resources/activities taken.
- Certificates, LP signed by process observer/ critique teacher or activity where consultancy was required.
- Approved Proposal, Training Design, Work Plan, Documentation
- Teacher's Research Output with name as mentor.
C. Planning, Assessing and Reporting
- Test bank. Copy of periodic tests prepared with TOS (Test of specifications) for summative test
- Rubrics, portfolio, journal
- Item analyzed tests, listing of least mastered skill, summary of quarter exam results
- Anecdotal record, pupils profile
- Schedule of remedial classes and remedial plan
- Rubrics, activity sheets, class record
- Report card, logbook/ attendance on parents' consultations
- Class-record, performance update, report cards
- Attendance on Parents' Periodic meeting with learners progress as one agenda, students consultation log.
- Item analyzed test results analysis and recommendation
D. Learning Environment
- Seat Plan, classroom groupings
- Lesson Plan, Principal's Observation Report
- List of Honors/ Performance update
- Pupils best work Corner
- Consultation log of students with problems
- Pictures of students work/creativity in designing monthly theme for their subject bulletin boards.
- School classroom evaluation result
II. Home, School and Community
E. Community Linkages
- Attendance of parents meeting/ consultation
- Approved letter request for field trips/educational tour/ pictures
- Copy of letter sent to concerned manager, proprietor
- Invitation letter/ programs on community day, attendance
- attendance/certificate on school events/activities
- approved proposal of involvement of learners in community outreach programs, community day
- Proposal as organizer of an orientation program(school/classroom)/ information drive. Copy of letter received by parents or stakeholder parents certificate.
- Certification in the involvement of community special program like coastal clean-up waste management, tree planting, clean and green.
III. Personal Growth and Professional Development
F. Social Regard for Learning
- No record on misconduct/misbehavior
- Logbook, DTR or Form 48 attendance in all activities, punctuality in coming to school, submission of required reports/ grades and other required forms
- No record of wearing attire that does not conform with the appropriate dress code certified by DepEd
- Evaluation result from peers or school head, Certification/Certificate from PTCA or school organized award giving for outstanding teacher.
- Evaluation result from learners/students
G. Personal, Social Growth and Professional Development
- Principal's Observation Record
- Certificate of attendance Trainings, seminars, list of educational books/ magazines acquired, list of educational websites visited.
- Certificate of proof (recent ID) of membership
- Principal's Observation Report
- Copy of self-assessment
- Principal's observation report
- Certificate as organizer/ initiator on activities such as educational trip, school visit, retreat, conference
I. Instructional Competence
- Attendance during meetings and logbook signed by parents during home visitation
- Memorandum, certificate as resource person, training matrix, design
- Peer coaching/ mentoring logbook
- Approved Training matrix, certificate as organizer/ initiator with approved proposal
- Copy of reviewed materials and other IMS
- Authenticated evaluation and monitoring design, copy of the evaluation and monitoring design
- Copy of reviewed materials and other IMs
- Performance Update (MPS,PL)
- Other related to IC
II. School, Home, Community Linkages - no plus factor alloted
III. Personal, Social Growth and Professional Characteristics
- Copy of TOR, certification from the school
- copy of the article
- certificate as paper presenter
- copy of notice of scholarship award, certificate of completion
- copy of notice of memorandum or notice, certificate of attendance/ participation