- Conclusions are based on specific findings; meaning, the finding is cited together with the conclusion.
- Conclusions answer all the research questions.
- Any generalization which is not supported by sufficient data is not acceptable.
- Conclusions apply only to the population represented by the sample studied.
- Conclusions are written in the present tense.
This section describes how to draw generalizations from the findings. The guidelines below are suggested for this purpose:
Filed Under: Research conclusion