2010/06/13

My budget officer appointment rescinded

My budget officer special appointment in our school with a budget of Php 81,425,000 Personal Services (PS) and Php 4,972,000 Maintenance & Other Operating Expenses (MOOE)   is permanently rescinded by our seconday school principal II. I think I should be happy because I don't have much background about accountancy. I think our school needs an accountant and I recommended to our principal to hire an accountant online. He can find the best accountant in best cpa review . Instead of appointing me of being a budget officer he now appointed me as the planning officer of the school. It was a great relief that he changes my special assignment. Then I have nothing to worry now of committing some mistakes with the cash flow of our school. At least in this coming school year I can focus myself in teaching my students not with the money matters in school.


0 comments:

Post a Comment