2010/05/08

Mario eats up my summer vacation

 Supermario game eats up my whole summer vacation once again and the culprit is my nine year old son who showed me this site mario kart underground. It works the same way as Supermario but the game has leveled up. it is more entertaining than ever. The whole family is crazy about it. Aside from mario you can also play with other games like spiderman, day2die, turbo tanks, scooby doo and a lot more. One thing I also discover in this site is that you can play even when your net is temporarily off. Sometimes my internet connection would turned on and off. Well there is nothing to worry if this site consumes much of my time. After all, its summer vacation. No class, only games on the net. Happy online gaming to every one! This is the best way of giving yourself a break. Everybody deserves a break. All work no play makes Johnny a dull boy. So just keep on playing. Happy online gaming to every one!


0 comments:

Post a Comment