2009/07/04

Be Spiritually Inspired from Online Friends

Long time ago, I was so interested to find friends online. The thinking of having friends from all over the country made feel so eager. And so I spent many hours on chatting. When chatting I would always warn my chat mate to have a decent chatting only. But every time I tried to chat I would always be disappointed because even you barely knew the person there, they can just easily utter a romantic and intimate words. And much worst is that they will allow you to see their genitals. Upon having that bad experience, I stop chatting. Yesterday my brother told me that his sister-in-law has an online friend whom she met at christians chat. His sister-in-law friend later on became a friend to the whole family. They would sometimes exchange family pictures and gift items online taken from the different places. What is good is that the family is visiting here in Iligan City to visit our Majestic waterfalls the Maria Christina Falls.
I have a lot of christian friends here but having additional christian friends online and from other country would be more inspiring. I will try my luck at christian chat hopefully this time I will not be disappointed. This time I will be spiritually inspired from online friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment