2009/06/27

A woman or a man?


A week ago, in the bank I saw a person having a beard. I was confused upon hearing the person’s voice. The person sounded like a female but looks like a male because of the beard. While waiting for our turn to be entertained by the bank teller on our cash withdrawals, I heard that the person with a beard has a husband. I felt so sorry for the person. She should have shaved her beard to look nicely or to prevent the beard from growing permanently she can have a laser hair removal in chicago. The leading dermatology clinic: "Lakeview dermatology" is in Chicago and it offers more advance treatments not only in laser hair removal but also in laser acne treatment, liposuction, restylane treatment and other skin care treatments. Lakeview Dermatology is led by Dr. Eugene Mandrea and Dr. Steven Mandrea and located in Park Ridge - Chicago Illinois . I think she can afford it because she looks really wealthy despite her beard. As a woman, we should take care of ourselves and we can also pamper ourselves with beauty regimens to keep us look clean and pretty. For me as a teacher, I really want to make it sure that I look nice in front my students or else they will not listen to me and skip my classes. So it is really important to look good and pleasant.


0 comments:

Post a Comment