2009/04/15

Taking a Trip to the Davao City


It takes 10 hours from our City to Davao City. It was long enough for 6 kids with us to get tired and uncontrollable. It made me wish to buy a car DVD player with great speakers that will entertain the kids while having a long trip.

We arrived at 3 o’clock in the afternoon at Davao city and stayed in my Aunt Helen’s House. The following day, we went to SM Mall North Davao which is only a 30 minute ride from the place where we stayed. We took a public utility jeepney famously known as Sarao here in the Philippines to experience a little adventure. We were so amazed that their jeepney has a DVD player. All 6 kids with us were so quiet and focused their attention on watching Monsters versus Aliens movie which was played during that time. Unfortunately, time runs fast and we were unaware that we already reached our destination. My daughter cried aloud and resisted to go down from the jeepney. My hubby carried her just to let her go out from the jeepney.

The trip encourages me to surf on my favorite site shopWiki to help me decide on what particular DVD player is best to buy. I should be mindful of the quality and the price of course.

I really find this site so convenient whenever deciding for the best product to patronize. Upon surfing I am very much interested to buy the ceiling Mount DVD Player which worth about twenty five thousand pesos P 25, 000.00 or less. I will be saving 3, 000 every month from my salary so that by December it will be a perfect gift for the whole family.


0 comments:

Post a Comment