2009/02/17

Global Economic Crisis Violating the law of Physics

I am really confused with the news saying that economic crisis is felt by all countries. It doesn’t seem to follow the Law of Physics stating that the amount of energy lost by the system is equal to the amount of energy gained by the surroundings. I am not an economist but I think laws of physics are also applicable to our economic conditions. If somebody losses something somebody must have gained it. Apparently, many businesses are claiming that all of them are losing. I think I don’t believe them because I still believe on the law of Physics that applies in whatever situations we are in.
So I keep on questioning myself who are gaining in the business industries? Which countries are gaining? Do you have some latest news to share about businesses that are gaining? Please share it with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment